20.4.14

99p store bargains // Fitvits gummy vitamins review

I always seem to get a cold around Easter time,no matter what I do but recently I've been trying to make sure I take more vitamins and drink plenty of water (easier said than done!) to keep them at bay. I normally take the standard tablet vitamins,but I was browsing my local 99p store and these really caught my eye.I know I may be 22 and these are aimed at kids,but anything that encourages me to take vitamins can only be a good thing.They are by a brand called FitVits which make great tasting vitamins for children aged 3-12 (damn I just missed it!)


























Both boxes were 99p each and contain a week's supply of vitamins,so this definitely isn't the most cost effective way to take supplements,but they are really easy to carry around so they're great for popping in your handbag or in your suitcase if you're going away on holiday.Also,if you find it difficult to swallow tablets or don't like the taste I would really recommend looking for a gummy vitamin.














These are the Calcium Cows and one pack of five gummies provides 12.5% of the RDA of Calcium and 20% of Vitamin D.They do say that these aren't to replace actual food and drink that contain vitamins,but they're great to top up your nutrient intake.There are two flavours,Strawberry and Banana milkshake and I love that they don't taste artificial or leave a funny aftertaste in your mouth.Also these are Vegetarian friendly as well as being Gluten and Dairy free,so they are suitable for everyone (over the age of 3.) 


The Multivitamin Gummy Bears taste a lot like Jelly Babies except they offer much more in the way of nutrients.They are also Vegetarian friendly and Gluten and Dairy free,I really like that this company don't exclude anyone from using their products.The bears come in four great tasting flavours which are Apple,Blackcurrant,Strawberry and Orange.


One pack of 7 gummies offers these percentages of the RDA

Vitamin A 75%
Vitamin D 100%
Vitamin E 83%
Vitamin C 75%
Folic Acid 100%
Vitamin B12 40%
Pantothenic Acid 100%

They also have no artificial colours or flavours,as do all of their products (that I know of) so they're great if you're trying to be more mindful of what goes into your or your child's body.


I would really recommend FitVits vitamins as a fun break from other more cost effective supplements,I mean who can resist the cute shapes and with flavours like Strawberry milkshake you can't really go wrong.If I see any more I'm definitely going to pick them up.

Do you take daily Vitamins?  If so,how do you remember to take them? (I'm so forgetful)



















No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo