2.5.14

Lifestyle // Mr Nutcase phone review *



Twitter is an excellent way to communicate with different businesses who might offer products that you've never heard of before! That's why I was very happy to get the opportunity to review a phone case for the lovely people at Mr Nutcase.






















I found their website very easy to use and I was really impressed by the worldwide shipping and fast delivery,nothing is worse than paying money and then waiting forever it to arrive! You have the option to upload your own photos and create a personalised case,or you can choose from different designs that have been created by various artists.My phone is an Xperia Miro which they don't do cases for at the moment,but I'd love to see them expand their range.If you're looking to buy a phone case,you can see what phones styles they cover on the Mr Nutcase brands page.


























I chose the Girl on Girl Bike in London case which I think will make a really lovely present for someone. Having a phone case that stands out is also a good way to prevent family phone mix ups! There are so many beautiful designs to choose from like polka dots through to inspiration quotes and abstract art.I spoke to them on Wednesday the 30th and it arrived yesterday,I don't know how they do it but that's incredibly fast delivery.Not only that but every time I spoke with them,they responded within the day and nothing was ever too much trouble ,what more could you want from a company? 

They've just recently created a live chat feature on their site so that they can respond to customer queries and offer a more efficient customer service,I think that's a great idea as more people are buying online now.Also,I'm always after new budget products (as you well know) and all of the phone cases are under £20,so if you're looking for a practical gift for the technology lover in your family (or you!) then I'd really recommend them.

If you want to know more about Mr Nutcase,then you can tweet them @MrNutCase or email them at info@mrnutcase.com 


Is your phone wearing anything at the moment?












No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo