18.6.14

Poundland bargains // Chit Chat lash building mascara review

Please say that I'm not the only one that's sucked in by products and all of their fancy words? Anything that promises to perfect and polish my face I'm drawn to like a moth to a flame! I'd just finished my old mascara and I was looking for something more budget friendly that offered a little something extra,and that's when I saw this Chit Chat lash building mascara in Poundland.It was a sign that I had to pick it up,and for only a pound you can't really go wrong!

Poundland chit chat lash building mascara

















Poundland budget lash building mascara
I like the packaging,it's eye catching and simple which is nice as some budget make up can look a bit flimsy and cheap. The only gripe I have is that the writing rubs off almost instantly,but I'm not applying that to my lashes so I'm not too concerned.I really like the wand, it's easy to use and really gets into the hard to reach areas to give a bit of extra volume. I've found that it can take a couple of dips to ensure that you've got enough mascara on the wand,but that could just be me,I'm a bit cack handed you see.Is it just me or does this remind you of Maybelline's The Falsies mascara?

Before

poundland mascara review









After

poundland mascara results
The wand really separates and coats my lashes leaving them looking boosted yet still comfortable,it doesn't feel clumpy or irritating on my lashes,which was a concern for me being a cheaper product.It really works well at defining my eyelashes and making them pop.As for it's claims of lash building,my lashes do seem plumper and more fluttery (scientific word) so I'm sold. I've tried quite a few mascaras both budget and high end and I'd say this was as good as any.I think this would be a great buy to throw into your suitcase if you were going on holiday because it's cheaply replaced! I finished off my eye look with a quick swipe of MUA liquid eye liner (10/10 would recommend) in the morning and there was no flaking to be seen all day.I don't know how they make this product for only £1,  it seems to stay on all day but it's very easy to remove in the evening.If you're after a new mascara on a budget I'd definitely go and grab one of these and see how you get on!

What mascara are you loving at the moment?











3 comments:

  1. I found your blog through a hashtag on twitter and this post grabbed my attention! (Im the one who just followed you: @philosophyem) I am glad to hear that although this product is only £1 its still great, I am fed up of buying expensive products that don't live up to the hype and would love a cheap one every once in a while!

    Emma Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for following! I agree,there's nothing worse than putting down lots of money,taking it hoe & then realising it doesn't live up to it's expectations.If it's only a £1 then it's not so bad.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow £1?! That's insane! What an absolute bargain.. I need to look out for this next time I'm in poundland! xx

    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from every one of you! I will always respond to every comment asap xo